Traditional Bridal Arabic Mehndi Designs in 2018, one of the most attractive things during wedding functions. It has been a tradition in Indian culture that every bride has to apply mehndi on her hands and legs before the wedding day. It is a charm for your wedding. The Mehndi designs for Bridal are the best to look at. I am sure that every bride must be confused to decide which designs she should apply for the most important day of her life. From the Pakistani designs of Mehndi, we have come to many more traditional and simple designs that look unique and beautiful. The selection of Dulhan Mehndi Designs is as important as the selection of jewelry for your special outfits.
Arabic Mehndi Designs in 2018
These days with people who still like traditional and heavy mehndi designs, there are some girls who like Easy Bridal Mehndi designs. The most classic design is the paisley print, which is the oldest and remains the first choice of people. Small, beautiful and simple Mehndi bridal designs that have the best look and, at present, many people even the bridal designs of Mehndi, one of the most attractive things about the wedding. It has been a tradition in Indian culture that every bride has to apply mehndi on her hands and legs before the wedding day. It is a charm for your wedding. The Mehndi designs for Bridal are the best to look at. I am sure that every bride must be confused to decide which designs she should apply for the most important day of her life. From the Pakistani designs of Mehndi, we have come to many more traditional and simple designs that look unique and beautiful.
The wedding season is here and what a wedding is without its mehndi function, is not it? While adding charm to your wedding functions and creating that happy aura, mehndi also has importance in adding to the beauty of the bride. Brides could relate to the fact that their mehndi design has the same importance as their outfits and jewelry. So, here we are, sharing our collection of the best Wedding Mehndi designs for weddings.
1. The Paisley Print: this is one of the most classic bridal mehndi designs and has been the first choice of brides since ages. Its design has smaller and nice paisleys on the fingertips and larger ones on the palm. The intricate strokes accentuate the symmetry in the design.
2. The floral pattern: always favorite of people of all ages, floral patterns are considered the best designs for a bride, as they match well with any outfit. The pattern is very simple but elegant. The tiny leaves of the flowers give an edge to the long fingers of the bride, while the large flowers give depth. The petals with various sizes with complexity make the design seem quite intriguing.
3. The real architecture: this henna design is for that girlfriend who has always been a princess and always imagined a real princess wedding. This nuptial mehndi design will make the appearance and detailed architectural designs belong to the Mughal era. Its domes and floral designs would make you have in your hands cements of a royal residence. However, the biggest attraction of this design is the checkered and divided pattern that is striking and is not found in any other bridal mehndi design.
4. The Raja and Rani: to be king and queen! Yes, another very common and popular design for couples who want their mehndi also have both. This design also belongs to Mughal times, as it depicts the illustrations of a Mughal king and queen. The faces of the king and queen are its main focal point, so the design stands out.
5. The elephant motif: this is another of the favorite designs of Indian bridal mehndi. This is for those who love detailed, decorative and satisfying mehndi designs. The detailed curve patterns here add a unique style to their design and, as the name implies, elephants will be an integral part of their design. However, its other elaborate details would change the focus of the elephants, making the design look more charming.
The post Traditional Bridal Arabic Mehndi Designs in 2018 appeared first on Mehndi Designs Latest Mehndi Designs and Arabic Mehndi Designs.